Introducing a New Program to Bridge the Digital Divide In CT with sponsorship from the Department of Aging & Disability Services State Unit on Aging & the CT Tech Act Project, NEAT is excited to offer FREE services to individuals to support areas such as:
- Providing tech support for existing or new device
- Teaching built-in device accessibility features (e.g. text to speech)
- Reducing social isolation using technology (e.g. learning to use social media and virtual platforms like Zoom)
- Connecting individuals to community resources
- Providing tablet technology to eligible individuals
- Increasing access to technology and WiFi
How does somebody get started with the program?
Contact Will Seaman, CPACC, Digital Divide Coordinator
Mobile Phone: (860) 488-5923
Or, come in to NEAT at 33 Coventry Street in Hartford on Tuesdays to meet Will in person!
Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Learn more from the CT Tech Act Project at CTTECHACT.com